'Do I Have A Personal Injury Case?'

If a negligent individual party or business negligently causes you harm, you may be entitled to recover monetary damages. Medical expenses, no matter how small they are, including hospital expenses, medications, personal therapy can be recovered. Lost wages and other damages may be recovered. In addition, in some cases of extreme negligence, punitive damages can be recovered to ensure that the conduct is not repeated in the future.

You may have a viable personal injury claim or lawsuit if the actions of another individual operating an automobile, truck, airplane, motorcycle, or other motor vehicle were negligent and resulted in injury to you. Negligence is defined as failing to do what a reasonable person would do, given a certain set of circumstances.

Traffic Accidents — Slip-And-Fall And Trip-And-Fall Accidents

For example, if an individual failed to stop his vehicle at a red light, as a normal person would, he could be considered negligent and responsible for damages. These can include personal injuries caused by the negligent person's actions for any pain and suffering, permanent injuries, disabilities, loss of income, or even death. Other personal injury cases involve slip-and-fall accidents for which property owners can be held accountable.

Compensation For Physical And Emotional Injuries

A successful personal injury claim or lawsuit can bring needed financial relief to pay medical bills, replace lost wages, and acknowledge pain and suffering. Injuries may be emotional as well as physical. Being subjected to extreme emotional distress or verbal abuse may make someone eligible for compensation. In the case of a death within a family, surviving family members can recover damages through a wrongful death claim.

After A Serious Dog Bite, Car Accident, Airplane Crash Or Slip-And-Fall Accident

Get emergency medical care right away after an accident. Then as soon as possible, contact an experienced personal injury lawyer. Jeffrey G. Malm, Attorney at Law, in Harrison, Arkansas, can help ensure that you know your rights. He can represent you after an injury. He can evaluate a potential medical malpractice or product liability claim and direct you in your pursuit of compensation for injuries or loss of a loved one. After a fatal accident, he can represent family members in need of financial relief.

Get the answers and advocacy that you need after a personal injury in Arkansas. Call 870-743-7009 or 888-253-0269 (toll free) or send an email inquiry through this website.